Pics_Art_07_12_11_48_27

Secondary school student electrocuted in Edo (Photos)

Photos: Secondary school student electrocuted in Edo

A secondary school student was electrocuted in Eyaen community in Benin city, Edo state yesterday July 12th. According to reports, the deceased was on his way home when he tripped and fell touching an electric pole.

Apparently, there was an accident in the community two days ago and one of the cars hit the high tension pole built with cement and rods. The accident destroyed a part of the cement, exposing the rod with electricity. The young boy when he tripped, fell and touched the metal part. He was electrocuted.

Photos: Secondary school student electrocuted in Edo Photos: Secondary school student electrocuted in Edo Photos: Secondary school student electrocuted in Edo Photos: Secondary school student electrocuted in Edo Photos: Secondary school student electrocuted in Edo Photos: Secondary school student electrocuted in Edo Photos: Secondary school student electrocuted in Edo

 

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *