Pics-Art-07-12-11-48-27IMG-20190415-WA0005

Conte Has Told Me To Leave Chelsea – “Diego” says

Diego Costa has claimed he has been told by Antonio Conte that he is not wanted at Chelsea next season, with the Spain striker admitting he will “have to find a way out” of Stamford Bridge.
The striker, who scored 22 goals in all competitions last season, had been linked with a move away from the Premier League champions for much of the past season including a lucrative move to Chinese Super League in January..
However, Conte has told him to look for a new club, amid reports linking the Blues with a bid for Everton striker Romelu Lukaku.
Costa told the media following Spain’s 2-2 friendly draw with Colombia on Wednesday;
“Antonio Conte has told me by message that I will not continue with Chelsea and that’s it.
“My relationship with the coach has been bad this season and it is clear that he does not want me on the team.
“I guess I have had such a bad season that I can’t continue.
“Right now I’m a Chelsea player because I have a contract, but the coach does not want me there. I have to find a new team.”
When asked whether a return to Atletico is next on the cards for him, Costa added:
“Five months without playing? I do not know, it’s complicated.
“But people know that I love Atletico a lot and that I love living in Madrid.
“It would be nice to go back, but it’s difficult to go four or five months without playing and it’s a World Cup year.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *