Pics-Art-07-12-11-48-27IMG-20190415-WA0005

NDU student electrocuted while fixing an electric fault in Bayelsa.

A student of the Niger Delta University has died after falling on an exposed electric wire he was working on at Ogbolomaibiri, Nembe, Bayelsa state.
.
.
According to reports, the deceased identified as Jonah, was trying to fix the fault, last night, when the tragedy occurred. He was rushed to General Hospital, Igopiri, but was pronouced dead on arrival.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *