Pics_Art_07_12_11_48_27

Young boy dies after overdosing on drugs in Lagos (Video)


There was confusion, yesterday, at the popular Oko Oba abattoir in Agege, Lagos, after a young man died, following an apparent drug overdose.

When he was found slumped, people initially thought he was just knocked out by the drugs, only to later discover that he had died. The deceased was said to have sniffed gum and consumed an excess amount of Tramadol.

Watch The Video Below:

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *